Stay present while taking pictures with Magic Capture on Pixel 11.
Pixel 11’s new Magic Capture feature finds the best shots from dynamic scenes so you don’t miss precious moments trying to capture them. by via News from Google
Hi there, recently been having problems where when i boot the computer a "no signal" message would be displayed on the monitor. I removed the graphics card (GTX 1080) and plugged an HDMI cable into the motherboard (MSI M5 Z170a) which seemed to work. I moved the graphics card into the other slot which seemed to solve the problem.
However after a few days I got the same "No signal" message from the monitor. I then moved the graphics card back into the first slot which worked again. I am wondering what could be the cause for this problem as i don't want to be dealing with this regularly.
Comments
Post a Comment