Pixel 11’s new Magic Capture feature finds the best shots from dynamic scenes so you don’t miss precious moments trying to capture them. by via News from Google
No video output from laptop to tv
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
The screen on my xps 15 l521x is broken so I have been using an hdmi cable to generate a display o my television. Its worked every single day since I started 2 years ago. Today, I installed Windows 10 and I'm getting no display. I could hear Cortana speaking through my computer but there was no audio or video chiming through the television. I switched hdmi cables and it worked. I finished setting up Windows 10. It updated and restarted and now I'm back to no display. I tried swapping cables again bit it didn't work. I used a cable from a different television and it didn't work. Could Windows 10 have funked my video settings? I don't understand what's wrong.
Ive also hard reset it a few times and that hasnt worked either.
Submitted March 29, 2018 at 08:41PM by RemnantsofAJedi https://ift.tt/2E2vGN7
Comments
Post a Comment