Thursday 29 March 2018

No video output from laptop to tv

The screen on my xps 15 l521x is broken so I have been using an hdmi cable to generate a display o my television. Its worked every single day since I started 2 years ago. Today, I installed Windows 10 and I'm getting no display. I could hear Cortana speaking through my computer but there was no audio or video chiming through the television. I switched hdmi cables and it worked. I finished setting up Windows 10. It updated and restarted and now I'm back to no display. I tried swapping cables again bit it didn't work. I used a cable from a different television and it didn't work. Could Windows 10 have funked my video settings? I don't understand what's wrong.

Ive also hard reset it a few times and that hasnt worked either.



Submitted March 29, 2018 at 08:41PM by RemnantsofAJedi https://ift.tt/2E2vGN7

No comments:

Post a Comment