Saturday 31 March 2018

Logitech MX master 2 won't fast spin

Hello everyone,

My wife and I both have a logitech mx master 2, and I also have the mouse at work.

But while working on her PC, I noticed that her mouse doesn't fast spin. The fast spin tirggers, and starts, but immediately stops again. Which makes the whole feature useless...

I went through all the options, enabled, disabled it, played around with the detection timings, this all works, but it never keeps spinning... it goes on, and almost immediately off again.

Has anyone have this happen to them, and is it fixable, or do I have to send the mouse back?

I have had the fast speed mode get stuck on the other two mouses, where the mouse doesn't "rattle" spin anymore, but a few hard taps on the wheel normally unstucks the pin that causes this.

But hers just never keeps spinning at all...



Submitted April 01, 2018 at 12:51AM by GamePlayHeaven https://ift.tt/2Ja7OuL

No comments:

Post a Comment