Thursday 29 March 2018

Need help with my LAMP stack/wordpress for tomorrow (technical interview)!!

Greetings!

So I have my techincal interview tomorrow and seem to be running into a bit of an issue. The manager asked me to create a LAMP stack and host wordpress (which I did). I configured it and made it look pretty, but the issue is if I jump off my network - let's say I connect to my hotspot - my wordpress won't run.

It runs fine when it's on my home network, 192.168.0.104, but when I connect it let say to another network, like 172.20.10.9, the website won't load anymore.

I'm concerned if I bring my laptop there tomorrow and connect it, I won't be able to present my wordpress site. What do I need to search for to trouble shoot this issue? How would I make it so the site would be functional to everyone on the network on ANY network, whether I connect it to home network, or to the workplace network? I don't need it so people outside of the network can visit it, just the inside.



Submitted March 30, 2018 at 01:22AM by phillysliq http://bit.ly/2J4IrdL

No comments:

Post a Comment