Stay present while taking pictures with Magic Capture on Pixel 11.
Pixel 11’s new Magic Capture feature finds the best shots from dynamic scenes so you don’t miss precious moments trying to capture them. by via News from Google
Hey all
I hope someone can help. I had a Huawei Mate 10 Pro which started making a creaking door sound randomly once in a while. Then it became more and more often. If i had it close to my pc it would have that sound come out of the pc speaker or headset. Not attached to phone at all. I got kinda scared since i was afraid it was some extra radiation. I decided to switch phone to a Samsung S9. It literally just made the same sound now... i had it for 5 days only.
Does anyone know what this issue can be? I have no clue and I am kinda paranoid its something creepy.
Comments
Post a Comment