Saturday 31 March 2018

Weird network issue.

Hello, so I've been having issues with connecting to the internet. My issue has been that it's been like a 50/50 chance that when I turn my computer on that I won't be able to immediately connect to the internet. Going to my network & internet settings and disabling the connection then re-enabling wouldn't fix it. My fix has been restarting my modem everytime I start my computer. (ethernet not wifi).

I built a new rig last month and just hotswapped my ssd's/hdd's from my last rig. So I figured that re-installing W10 would fix the issue, so I did so 2 nights ago. But the same issue was still there.

But I found a quicker way of fixing it... when I start my computer... I just unplug/replug in the ethernet cable to my computer and the internet works. I have no idea why, but it works 100% of the time. Does anyone know why?



Submitted March 31, 2018 at 10:21PM by VinnyHaw https://ift.tt/2uD4l4Q

No comments:

Post a Comment