We’re catalyzing megaton-scale climate impact in Brazil
Our latest carbon removal agreement delivers both immediate and permanent climate benefits. by Randy Spock via News from Google
I'm having serious issues with my Asus X540-LA lately. The OS is Win10 Home x64 1703. The disk usage seems to be 100% all the time. Usually it's the process I'm using in the foreground which takes up 40-80% of the disk usage even when it's not a demanding program. The list includes Chrome, iTunes, System, Task Manager and even Process Hacker 2 when I have all the other programs terminated. Process Hacker 2 shows high disk usage when trying to access other .exe files (Probably for monitoring?).
Here's a list of what I've tried:
Here's a screenshot of the DQL on resmon
I've been using the PC for over a year (15 months) now but the problem's been happening since last month.
Comments
Post a Comment