Thursday 29 March 2018

Can't play PC games with controller because my controller just controls my mouse + computer lol

I've had this issue for years and I've never been able to fix it, for some reason my xbox one controller just bugs out sometimes when I'm playing games (including none steam games with steam closed). The right stick will control the mouse, the left stick will open random programs and whenever I hit pause the game tabs out and stuff starts closing on my pc. Makes playing games impossible as you'd expect. I've turned xbox configuration off on steam but it happens even when steam isn't open. I've downloaded new drivers I've reinstalled drivers I've used a different controller nothing stops it.

Also live chat doesn't work for me it just loads forever and never actually connects to a chat idk what's up with that.



Submitted March 30, 2018 at 02:11AM by Valmeri http://bit.ly/2pQwtvO

No comments:

Post a Comment