Friday 30 March 2018

[Windows] Windows 10 Fresh Install Questions

I recently purchased this Dell laptop and received it this week. I would like to do a fresh Windows installation on the SSD but I have some questions concerning this action.

Is the Rest Windows option that is offered with Windows 10 an actual fresh install? Will the bloatware be removed or will it just return it to factory settings? If this is not truly a fresh install, what method would one use to achieve this in a Windows 10 based desktop/laptop?

Are some of the applications that appear on this just default Windows applications now? Like I am assuming I will still have the Office suite on here but what about the Dell programs, McAfee, pre installed games (ex. Bubble Witch 3 Saga), etc. I am trying to get rid of all this so I can use the laptop the way I want to. Will reset actually do this or do I need to look at another option?

TIA



Submitted March 30, 2018 at 10:09PM by el_monstruo https://ift.tt/2GGhP4r

No comments:

Post a Comment