Tuesday 30 May 2017

Problem with volume changing after watching a video

Hey guys,

So I have this problem with my laptop on Windows 10 where after watching a video on YouTube, Netflix or any video online, the next thing I play even if it's not a video like Spotify, has it's volume raised by a lot, but then when I go to change the Windows Volume the value doesn't seem to have changed, it's usually at 30 and then after raising or lowering the volume a bit it seems to quickly fix the problem.

I have googled around and I found some posts mentioning that I should update the Realtek driver, and I did install the latest Realtek driver from their official site but it didn't fix it.

Is there any solution for this?



Submitted May 31, 2017 at 07:00AM by jay2011 http://ift.tt/2r9lEGK

No comments:

Post a Comment