Pixel 11’s new Magic Capture feature finds the best shots from dynamic scenes so you don’t miss precious moments trying to capture them. by via News from Google
FPS Problem with GTX 1070M
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I have a GTX 1070M, an Intel Core i7-6700HQ Processor, Windows 10, and I run on an ASUS brand. I have only recently have been having trouble with FPS. I mainly play CS:GO, Overwatch, and H1Z1:KOTK and have recently dropped a lot of fps. For example, I was playing Overwatch at like 120 FPS on high settings and then all of a sudden, I got like 60-70 on low settings. It doesnt seem that bad to play games on low settings but I have a pretty good processor and graphics card and it seems weird that it just dropped all of a sudden. I've tried letting my computer sit, turned off, on my desk for a day or so and nothing. I've deleted a bunch of stuff and that hasn't helped. I don't know what else to do. Leave any recomendations if you have any
Submitted May 31, 2017 at 09:06PM by KangarooBandet http://ift.tt/2rp8vdv
Comments
Post a Comment