Wednesday 31 May 2017

FPS Problem with GTX 1070M

I have a GTX 1070M, an Intel Core i7-6700HQ Processor, Windows 10, and I run on an ASUS brand. I have only recently have been having trouble with FPS. I mainly play CS:GO, Overwatch, and H1Z1:KOTK and have recently dropped a lot of fps. For example, I was playing Overwatch at like 120 FPS on high settings and then all of a sudden, I got like 60-70 on low settings. It doesnt seem that bad to play games on low settings but I have a pretty good processor and graphics card and it seems weird that it just dropped all of a sudden. I've tried letting my computer sit, turned off, on my desk for a day or so and nothing. I've deleted a bunch of stuff and that hasn't helped. I don't know what else to do. Leave any recomendations if you have any



Submitted May 31, 2017 at 09:06PM by KangarooBandet http://ift.tt/2rp8vdv

No comments:

Post a Comment