Stay present while taking pictures with Magic Capture on Pixel 11.
Pixel 11’s new Magic Capture feature finds the best shots from dynamic scenes so you don’t miss precious moments trying to capture them. by via News from Google
So a while back when I first setup my hard drive I made it 800GB instead of the full 1TB (it's a 1 TB hard drive) for some reason thinking I could extend it later.
I couldn't extend it when I tried so I made a backup of all my files onto another drive and deleted all the partitions on the problem drive. This is what it shows:
I am 100% sure that this IS a 1TB drive because it says 1TB on it, I bought it brand new (It's a Western Digital Caviar Blue), and I vaguely remember being able to choose 1TB when I was first setting it up.
Please help!
Comments
Post a Comment