Tuesday 30 May 2017

My computer randomly locks up. When I restart it, it will go on for a few seconds, then turn itself off. Then turns itself back on again, and shuts down again. This repeats until it eventually turns back on and fully loads.What could be the problem?

My computer's running Windows Vista, because I'm extremely lazy. I don't know anything about the hardware really, but for my problem it probably doesn't matter.

Also it makes a weird squeaking sound and then tries to access the DVD drive when turning on, before shutting off. Ive also been having a general decrease in my computer's performance, with lots of lag.

Fearing the worst, Ive backed up all my important stuff.

Edit: Forgot to mention, I did all the usual stuff like checking to make sure everything was seated properly, which it does seem to be.



Submitted May 30, 2017 at 02:54PM by Sablemint http://ift.tt/2s9UOx0

No comments:

Post a Comment