Wednesday 31 May 2017

I can not for the life of me figure out what the hell is wrong with my laptop's wireless

On my past laptop the connection kept dropping. I'm not sure if that's the right word but basically I get disconnected from the game or website that I'm on but my computer still says that I'm connected to the network. This was on my old computer and on my new one. This has also happened with 2 different routers. They are both xfinity routers. I have tried Ethernet and it seems to work fine but can't figure out a way to get an Ethernet all the way up to my laptop. I have tried a USB stick but they're just awful. Lastly I tried connecting to a network extender. That didn't work but I moved my network extender to where my laptop is so I can run an Ethernet from the extender to my laptop. That words but it isn't the best connection please tell me if there is anything I can do to fix my connection.



Submitted May 31, 2017 at 09:12AM by MBoswell13 http://ift.tt/2riGimo

No comments:

Post a Comment