Tuesday 30 May 2017

Admin Account Deleted By Image, Cannot Get Into PC

Long Story Short: I have a network PC running Windows 7 that was setup via generic image for network use, and the image wipes out the original account for reasons that are apparently above my pay grade. This wasn't a problem, as long as the PC is connected to the network, as my network admin account can do anything needed, but now the computer has fallen off the network. So we're unable to access any kind of profile, since the image deletes the local account, so I can't backdoor my way in to put the PC back on the network.

So is there a way to create an administrator profile from the bootup screens? Or something that can get me into any kind of profile on this PC?



Submitted May 30, 2017 at 09:49PM by pseudophun http://ift.tt/2rB7QpW

No comments:

Post a Comment