Monday 29 May 2017

Realtek HD Audio Manager messing up my headset?

I have no idea what this thing is. My headset worked fine until this application started showing up randomly (PC probably updated itself at night). I used to be able to plug in my headset and it would automatically make it the primary audio device and the mic would work fine.

Now, this thing is popping up when I plug my headset's audio & microphone jack and I have no clue how to guide it. My audio jack is plugged in but isn't working at all. It isn't even showing up in my playback devices. My mic works fine

How can I either completely delete this useless (to me) app and put my PC back the way it was, or configure it to work normally?

OS: Windows 10



Submitted May 30, 2017 at 07:37AM by thr0w--awy http://ift.tt/2r5YFwf

No comments:

Post a Comment