Stay present while taking pictures with Magic Capture on Pixel 11.
Pixel 11’s new Magic Capture feature finds the best shots from dynamic scenes so you don’t miss precious moments trying to capture them. by via News from Google
So apparently its been 1 year since I built my rig and about 4 months ago two of my stock intel cooler heatsink pushpins broke, and I gave no thought to it and just let the others push into the mobo and there was little pressure between the cpu and heatsink, however it was only yesterday that I installed a temp monitor as for the past few months I felt that the chasis of my pc got hot while gaming, and found out my intel i5 444 idles at 70c with no programs open, I ordered a cooler for it with a proper heatsink however, I'm so stupid my cpu is probably messed up rn, is there anyway I can check the damage done to it and how much estimated lifespan does it have left? Thanks.
Comments
Post a Comment