Wednesday 31 May 2017

CPU idles at 80c, heatsink pushpins broken.

So apparently its been 1 year since I built my rig and about 4 months ago two of my stock intel cooler heatsink pushpins broke, and I gave no thought to it and just let the others push into the mobo and there was little pressure between the cpu and heatsink, however it was only yesterday that I installed a temp monitor as for the past few months I felt that the chasis of my pc got hot while gaming, and found out my intel i5 444 idles at 70c with no programs open, I ordered a cooler for it with a proper heatsink however, I'm so stupid my cpu is probably messed up rn, is there anyway I can check the damage done to it and how much estimated lifespan does it have left? Thanks.



Submitted May 31, 2017 at 10:02PM by ssid_broadcast http://ift.tt/2qBRrOb

No comments:

Post a Comment