Monday 29 May 2017

Help! I have a WLMP file I need to make into a movie and my Windows Movie Maker is glitched on Windows 10. Details inside

Hello all,

I have a problem. I have a WLMP file I have been working on and my Windows Movie Maker is all messed up. But let me back up....

I have Windows 10 and awhile ago I downloaded Movie Maker. I was unaware at the time that it was stopped in 2012 and I just searched something like "windows movie maker download" and downloaded from the first site (looked semi reliable) and I made a couple movies and everything worked and it was all good

Yesterday I went to save this WLMP file as a movie and it said I have to sign up and register, buy a full version, this was only a trial, etc etc.

So I figured out I must not have a legit copy, so I uninstalled Windows Movie Maker...and went to find the "real" movie maker. I downloaded the Windows Live Essentials suite or whatever (from here http://ift.tt/1d39pe1) and I went to install it and it said it didn't install correctly...so I went to uninstall it and it doesn't show up on the add/remove programs. In fact, it doesn't show up anywhere (program files, etc)

So I go to install it and it says it is already installed! What the heck.

What can I do? I realize it was never really designed from Windows 10...but that scammy version worked great...for awhile...is there something I can do?

Thank you!



Submitted May 30, 2017 at 08:04AM by dweano http://ift.tt/2qtVkbY

No comments:

Post a Comment