Wednesday 31 May 2017

My laptop runs slowly, I don't have a clue what to do

So basically my laptop is running very slowly and I was wondering if I could get any tips to free up some space and make it run faster. I have an Acer Aspire AMD Dual Core Processor C-50 / AMD Radeon HD 6250 / 2GB DDR3 Memory / 320 GB HDD. To show you how much I know about computers, I read that off the sticker on my laptop. I've ran CCleaner and Disk Cleanup and also Disk Defragmenter, it did help a little but it's still slow. I also deleted most of the stuff in the libraries folder. No videos, few pictures and no word documents or the like. I've had this computer for 5 or 6 years now, and Ive downloaded stuff over the years and deleted stuff as well. (I don't know what needs to be on the computer and what doesn't anymore) In the interest of full disclosure the only game I have on my laptop is World of Warcraft which runs terribly slow. Again any tips and tricks would be much appreciated!



Submitted June 01, 2017 at 05:36AM by raebreJ http://ift.tt/2qCDKCr

No comments:

Post a Comment