Wednesday 31 May 2017

GPU crashes when using 4x+MSAA

So if I turn on MSAA in any game i get artifacting. For example, in R6S if I use Temporal Filtering (renders the game at half resolution and applies 2xMSAA) I get weird artifacting on pulse's scanner. At 4xMSAA+, my game just shows square artifacts in diagonal lines and the game crashes. This doesn't happen with no drivers. This has been happening for around 4-6 months, and I'm sick of it. Some apps use MSAA by default and I can't use them. I tried using no drivers, and everything works fine, but sometimes my game just hangs up and i gotta force restart my PC. I don't think any new drivers will fix this since this has been happening for so long.

Specs Mobo:ASUS B85M-G R2.0 CPU: i5-4690k Gpu: MSI Rx480 RAM: 8gb DDR3 1333mhz PSU: EVGA White 500w



Submitted May 31, 2017 at 10:44PM by vengerad47 http://ift.tt/2rVdKSB

No comments:

Post a Comment