Wednesday 31 May 2017

Randomly flashing mystery window

I've recently noticed some kind of window opening and closing really fast every so often. I'm either browsing, watching something on fullscreen mode with MPC-HC or playing Overwatch. In the first case I see the outline of a window appear and disappear in a flash, but I don't get to see what it is. When whatching video, I get a flash of the desktop and an orange something on the taskbar, but it quickly goes back to MPC-HC and even if I step out of it there's nothing in the taskbar anymore. When playing it takes the computer a bit more to change focus, so I just get a second of lag and I'm back on the game.

I tried checking the even log, but I don't have the slightest idea of how does it work or even if it might do what I tought it does. So I'm open to suggestions.



Submitted May 31, 2017 at 07:20PM by mkdabra http://ift.tt/2qAUycU

No comments:

Post a Comment