Tuesday 30 May 2017

iPhone 6S Shows Apple Logo, But Won't Turn On

Ran completely out of storage, so I tried deleting some of my photo library to clear up space. Selected the photos, then hit delete, which caused the app to crash. The screen then went black with the loading wheel (like during a reset). When I pressed the power button, my lock screen background was now black, and upon opening the phone all of my photos and contacts were gone. I checked my storage settings and there was still the same amount of data for my photo library as before. I then tried turning my phone off/on again. When I tried to turn it back on, it keeps showing the Apple logo, but won't fully activate. This occurs when I plug it into its charger as well. (I was at about 60% before turning it off.)



Submitted May 31, 2017 at 10:36AM by _CaptainMurica http://ift.tt/2skwHLk

No comments:

Post a Comment