Wednesday 31 May 2017

Error 43, Windows 10, GTX 560.

I've run into a very annoying problem with my PC, which has stumped me. I have attempted all of the fixes I could find on the internet to no avail, so I'm coming here as a last ditch effort.

Today at around noon I noticed that my computer just randomly restarted, when it came up to the Windows desktop, I noticed that my second monitor was not on, and that the monitor that was on was running at a low resolution. I figured it was a driver problem, and checked the device manager for more info, surely enough there was a warning symbol next to GTX 560 in there, so I check the properties and it said this

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) 

I Googled the problem, and tried quite a lot of fixes, none of which worked for me. -System specs

OS: Windows 10

CPU: AMD A8-5500

Ram: 10GB

GPU: GTX 560



Submitted May 31, 2017 at 09:19AM by wolfenstien98 http://ift.tt/2rT7pHg

No comments:

Post a Comment