Tuesday 30 May 2017

ASUS M32 Series Desktop booting up to black screen

So recently when I booted up my desktop from sleep mode it had booted up to a black screen and have no idea why.

So far I've tried to reset CMOS on it, reseated my RAM and my graphics card but still no image. I've even swapped out monitors to see if it was a monitor issue but still nothing. All parts seem to be running normally too.

I don't really care enough for this desktop to bring it to a shop so I was wondering if anyone here could help diagnose the issue?

Computer Specs:

*ASUS H81M-E/M51AD/DP_MB Motherboard

*AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB Graphics Card

*Toshiba 1TB HDD

*1xDDR3 8GB RAM

*AcBel HBA008-ZA1GT 350W PSU

*Windows 10



Submitted May 30, 2017 at 07:15PM by jmarpreddit http://ift.tt/2qxlSov

No comments:

Post a Comment