Stay present while taking pictures with Magic Capture on Pixel 11.
Pixel 11’s new Magic Capture feature finds the best shots from dynamic scenes so you don’t miss precious moments trying to capture them. by via News from Google
Hey board, I'm a visual designer and so I work using the Adobe Suite ( Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Muse, InDesign). Since I travel alot, I need a laptop to work with. Yesterday I ordered an HP Pavilion 15-AU119NL.
The specs are the following:
-Processor i7-7500U - 2,7 GHz ( up to 3,5 GHz ) 4MB l3 cache
-RAM 16 Gb DDR4
-SSD 256 GB
-GPU nVidia GeForce 940MX 4Gb DDR3
I was wondering if with these specs I would be able to do video editing and aswell to start making 3D renders using Maya or Rhyno.
I didn't want to go on Apple, hate them for their policies.
Cheers, hope I took the right decision 💪😎
Comments
Post a Comment