Tuesday 30 May 2017

Is my laptop suitable for graphic design?

Hey board, I'm a visual designer and so I work using the Adobe Suite ( Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Muse, InDesign). Since I travel alot, I need a laptop to work with. Yesterday I ordered an HP Pavilion 15-AU119NL.

The specs are the following:

-Processor i7-7500U - 2,7 GHz ( up to 3,5 GHz ) 4MB l3 cache

-RAM 16 Gb DDR4

-SSD 256 GB

-GPU nVidia GeForce 940MX 4Gb DDR3

I was wondering if with these specs I would be able to do video editing and aswell to start making 3D renders using Maya or Rhyno.

I didn't want to go on Apple, hate them for their policies.

Cheers, hope I took the right decision 💪😎



Submitted May 30, 2017 at 05:39PM by Balthazzard http://ift.tt/2rjeHDx

No comments:

Post a Comment