Saturday 30 December 2017

Windows TaskBar Problem: doesn't show icons on the bottom right

Operating System

Windows 10

Computer Specs (PSU, GPU, CPU, RAM, Motherboard)

Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro - Intel i5 8250U - nVidia MX150 - 8GB of RAM

Speccy Link

N/A

Description of problem

When I right-click the Windows 10 TaskBar and go to "TaskBar Settings", I scroll down to the Notifications Area. Once here, I click "Select icons to visualize on the TaskBar".

I am shown this screen (imgur link: http://ift.tt/2pWaLcM - Italian language). I want to enable some programs' icons to be shown on the right of the Windows TaskBar, for example the program called Everithing. But I can't because when I enable the option nothing appears where it should appear.

Probably the issue is linked to the fact that some apps' icons are not shown as you can see in the image I linked. This problem did not exist until something happened, because I have used that option before. If you guys could help me it would be great!

When this issue began

Some days ago

Recurring issue

No

Date of purchase

11/11, but the product arrived nearly a month later, so one week ago

Under Warranty

Yes, but it will be very difficult to obtain since I bought this laptop from China

Cause/Steps to recreate the issue

When I received the notebook, all was working very well. I did not have this issue.

Then I did some modifications with Windows (nothing strange, just disabled some options in order to increase my SSDs speed). Every passage I did was written in very useful guides and I don't think I have made anything particularly strange or harmful to the system.

What I've tried so far to resolve the issue

Nothing. I really don't know what to do so I'm asking you guys.



Submitted December 30, 2017 at 08:47PM by WeirdToff http://ift.tt/2q5eeWT

No comments:

Post a Comment