Sunday 31 December 2017

Installed M.2 SSD, now other HDDs are not being recognized

Operating System

Windows 10

Computer Specs (PSU, GPU, CPU, RAM, Motherboard)

MSI M3 Gaming MoboGTX 970i7 6700kCorsair 16gbEVGA G2 650w

Speccy Link

http://ift.tt/2CxEOug

Description of problem

Installed a Samsung 960 EVO NVMe m.2 SSD I have 2 other WD 300gb HDD that are not being recognized now.My other Samsung EVO 850 is still working properly.

When this issue began

After installing m.2 ssd

Recurring issue

Yes

Date of purchase

12/25/17

Under Warranty

Yes

Cause/Steps to recreate the issue

If i remove m.2 ssd the other HDDs work fine but I cannot get all my drives to work at the same time.

What I've tried so far to resolve the issue

Searched BIOS for anything related; seen m.2 genie which wanted me to boot in raid, tried that and computer would not boot at all. had to turn off m.2 genie and everything works fine other than my regular HDDs not being recognized.



Submitted January 01, 2018 at 12:46AM by Exile22 http://ift.tt/2DE0X9n

No comments:

Post a Comment