Expanding free AI training for educators

Image
At the United Nations General Assembly in New York City, Google.org is committing $4 million to Digital Promise to help equip teachers and faculty with free, practical A… by Maggie JohnsonGoogle.org via News from Google

GPU not detected but fans spinning, able to display through HDMI port but not install drivers- I'm losing my mind...

I have an issue which has come out of nowhere. Yesterday I moved my PC around the house and all of a sudden my Sapphire 7950 GPU isn't being detected by the computer- not in device manager, not by AMD drivers and not in BIOS. I have tried everything- reseating and cleaning the connectors, changing cables, resetting CMOS on motherboard, reseating every other component, changing power supplies and applying new thermal paste after disassembly. I have narrowed the issue down to the GPU or motherboard, but my motherboard is showing no signs of trouble. The GPU fans spin at a low speed on boot as normal, but it just isn't detected by anything. Occasionally it would show after I uninstalled drivers but would soon disappear after a reboot. Is this a dead card? It's 4 years old but has been kept cool during its lifetime (70 celsius max). What can I do to fix this before I write it off? Thanks.

Specs-

Intel i5-3570

Sapphire 7950 Boost edition

8GB DDR3 RAM

ASUS H61M-K Motherboard

Corsair CX600 PSU



Submitted December 31, 2017 at 07:49PM by gpunotdetectedhelp http://ift.tt/2CqqDcy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Web Stories, and what's great about them