Expanding free AI training for educators

Image
At the United Nations General Assembly in New York City, Google.org is committing $4 million to Digital Promise to help equip teachers and faculty with free, practical A… by Maggie JohnsonGoogle.org via News from Google

My screen is flickering when moving windows around, leaves copies of the window outline and other weird things on the screen. Is this a hardware issue?

I am about 10 hours into playing AC:O on Windows 10 and all of a sudden my screen started flickering. The GPU is a GTX 1060 and is only a couple of weeks old. I tried uninstalling my graphics driver and reinstalling it but this did not affect the problem. I also tried doing a system restore and it did not help. What else can I try? How can I tell if it's a hardware issue, since it doesn't seem to be a software issue?

Here is a video link of the skipping. I can take more videos if it would help.



Submitted January 01, 2018 at 06:30AM by noxumida http://ift.tt/2EkyK8O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Web Stories, and what's great about them