Expanding free AI training for educators

Image
At the United Nations General Assembly in New York City, Google.org is committing $4 million to Digital Promise to help equip teachers and faculty with free, practical A… by Maggie JohnsonGoogle.org via News from Google

Bought new HDD, but the specs seem the same or even lower?! Am I a moron?

So I've had this HDD for ~5 years and thought I'd buy a new one because this one is getting old etc.

The old one: http://ift.tt/2sYDQ8m

The new one: http://ift.tt/2zTk5ht

Now, the newer one has lower RPM speed and only a slightly higher Internal Data Rate and the exact same Data Transfer Rate, also bigger Cache size.

Do I understand it correctly that this is basically the same slow stuff that I had before?

I'll be using it for mostly storage and also some games and programs (I have an SSD for OS and favourite games).



Submitted December 31, 2017 at 06:26PM by bored_yo http://ift.tt/2CfNloJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Web Stories, and what's great about them