Sunday 31 December 2017

WIFI Connection Drops at some point, Full bars of connection, but no internet

Good morning,

I've had this problem recently, where at some point my phone would not receive any data even though I have all 5 bars of connection. This happens with both of my routers (one of them a mini rounter).

When I'm scolling down facebook everything would eventually stop loading and an "!" would show up next to the WIFI symbol. Disabling Wifi and enabling it again will fix that. The same thing sometimes happens on my laptop.

I do have admin access to the router settings. I also reset the router already, which did nothing really. If you have any further questions to my system/phone/router, go ahead.

I appreciate any kind of help, thank you



Submitted December 31, 2017 at 05:00PM by DDVanoo http://ift.tt/2CnZeYU

No comments:

Post a Comment