Saturday 30 December 2017

Windows 10 Getting windows ready, Dont turn off your computer loading screen for over 27 hours.

As of December 25th every time i restart to update something my pc tells me, upon restarting, that its getting windows ready Dont turn off your computer and i waited and waited but 27 hours later nothing changed and turning off my pc did nothing to change this. I dont know how but at one point i got the pc to a menu were i could reset my pc and delete all files and when i did that the pc worked fine again, but as of today the error has reemerged and i have no idea how to fix it. I've tried booting into safe mode but i cannot and just leaving my computer off for a couple of hours. I would really appreciate some help.



Submitted December 31, 2017 at 02:43AM by Perona- http://ift.tt/2Ce2G95

No comments:

Post a Comment