Wednesday 29 November 2017

Problem with Internet especially when gaming

Operating System

Windows 10

Computer Specs (PSU, GPU, CPU, RAM, Motherboard)

CPU: Intel i5RAM: 8GBGPU: AMD Radeon 250XMOBO: Asus H97 Pro GamerPSU: Forgot

Speccy Link

N/A

Description of problem

I'm having trouble with my Internet, every few seconds, maybe 10 on average, my ping will spike to 1000ms

When this issue began

2016

Recurring issue

Yes

Date of purchase

N/A

Under Warranty

No

Cause/Steps to recreate the issue

The issue keeps cropping up every time I turn on the PC.

What I've tried so far to resolve the issue

, the only fix is to flush DNS by inputting the following to my command prompt:IPCONFIG /FLUSHDNSNBTSTAT –RNBTSTAT –RRNETSH INT IP RESETNETSH WINSOCK RESETand then restart my PC. After that, the spikes will stop but I have to do this every time I turn on the PC. If it's normal surfing, no problem but these ping spikes affect my gaming in multiplayer. please help.



Submitted November 29, 2017 at 04:46PM by DaiwoK http://ift.tt/2jxCuue

No comments:

Post a Comment