Thursday 30 November 2017

Two monitors acting as one, but duplicating for full screen games, want them seperated.

So I always ran two monitors and never had an issue. They were extended across both but when I clicked 'Identify' in the monitor settings, one screen would have '1' and the other would have '2'.. now however, one screen has '1, 2' and the other has nothing.. so they're both doing the same thing. I updated my AMD drivers last night since I wanted to get AMD ReLive and since then it's been like this.

I'm sure people who know what I mean will be able to understand whats wrong already. Like, as I write this, I have this text box to write on my left screen but the submit button is across on the right screen when before one tab would be stuck to one screen, not stretched across both.

Also, one of the monitors has gone kind of blurry since I updated. The text is kind of blurry and the colors are a little bit off. I'm using an AMD Radeon GPU.

Thanks in advance for the help! :)



Submitted November 30, 2017 at 10:49PM by dawgsapper http://ift.tt/2zDkvt0

No comments:

Post a Comment