Introducing selfie for sign-in: a new, easy way to access your Google Account
Selfie video gives you more options if you’re ever locked out or don’t have access to your usual phone or computer. by John Gronberg via News from Google
Essentially I am working for a company abroad, and the accommodation internet is awful. The company internet needs to allow access from their side (they have some sort of wait list for devices that are trying to access I guess), but in my room is a router since I'm in a high ranking employees room since he is on leave.
My question is, if I bypass their waiting list (or whatever, I don't know if there is a technical term), will it get flagged as an attack or something?
P.S. I'm really not that savvy with this stuff so sorry if I murdered this explanation of the issue.
Comments
Post a Comment