Thursday 30 November 2017

Left and right thirds of notebook screen are flickering and having problem with screening image. Video included.

HERE IS THE VIDEO

Hello guys.

I have pretty big problem with my notebook screen. As you can see in video, my left and right third of the screen are having problem with screening image. This only happens to my notebook screen - when I connect external screen everything is fine.

This problem can be temporary "fixed" by adjusting screen angle. But this is not a solution since only a little bit of movement will bring problems back.

Right now I can not take my notebook to the repair shop since I need my notebook everyday because of school. I am also pretty scared to open my notebook on my own because I do not want to screw up even more.

I am pretty bad with HW but since this does not happen on external screen I assume that either cable in notebook is damaged or my screen is dying and needs to be changed.

Do you have any idea what the problem might be? Can this be fixed easily at home?

Notebook: Acer Aspire V15 Silver ( Intel Core i5 4210U Haswell, NVIDIA GeForce GT 840M, 8 GB RAM, 1920x1080 16:9 screen ), 2,5 years old



Submitted November 30, 2017 at 02:48PM by GillyBeee http://ift.tt/2k936W7

No comments:

Post a Comment