Wednesday 29 November 2017

HD Monitor displays a stretched 4:3 aspect ratio

At my job there is one computer in the back office. Yesterday as I was leaving I was asked to look at the computer because something was off with it. At first glance I instantly knew that it was a screen resolution issue.

I went to go change the display settings only to find that I had 3 choices. 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, and I think the last one was 1280 x 800 but I can't quite remember. Only things I could really think to do was update the drivers and check out the settings on the monitor itself. They basically told me that it just changed randomly and no one did anything.

I apologize for my lack of specifics, but given how it isn't my PC I have no idea what the specs are. It was some sort of HP monitor.



Submitted November 30, 2017 at 04:40AM by SuperDropDash http://ift.tt/2jxauGO

No comments:

Post a Comment