Gemini helps me give a voice to students who cannot write.
Special education teachers use Google Gemini to generate visual guides and voice prompts, empowering non-writing students. Read the full story. by Eni Wulandari via News from Google
Here's a picture of what I'm dealing with - http://ift.tt/2k8HvNw
I went and laid down for a couple hours and came back to this. I have 2 monitors one connected to my GTX 970 and another to the CPU. ( the one with the issue is connected to the 970 )
Things ive tried: - Tried swapping to a different cable, same problem. - I connected the HDMI from the 970 to another monitor with the original cable, No issue. - Connected the monitor with the problem to the CPU, and its fixed. But I need this monitor to be connected to the 970.
So the main problem seems to be the 970 to just my main monitor, Any ideas?
Comments
Post a Comment