Gemini helps me give a voice to students who cannot write.
Special education teachers use Google Gemini to generate visual guides and voice prompts, empowering non-writing students. Read the full story. by Eni Wulandari via News from Google
Hey guys,
I am trying to install the Radeon RX 580 and I'm getting no display. My old gpu is a an Radeon HD 7870 and still runs fine with my setup. I tried disabling the old display adapters and even uninstalling them. I've also tried different cables and different inputs on the card. I also reset my motherboard with no success. The power light on the card is blue and the fans are working. I'm worried the card is dead. Please let me know if there is anything else to try.
My current set up is:
CPU: Intel Core i7 (2nd Gen)
Mobo: Intel H67 Express
PSU: 580w
Memory: 16Gb
Old GPU: Radeon HD 5870
Comments
Post a Comment