Thursday 30 November 2017

Made Microsoft Account for Xbox App on W10 and now the entire OS is bound to that account

I logged into the Xbox App to disable GameDVR on my sister's W10 computer, and when I made the new Microsoft account, it apparently decided that was also going to be the new Admin account for the entire OS.

Now it's forcing her to log in with my Microsoft account info when Windows boots up, and all her previous settings and shit are bound to my Microsoft account. We don't even want a log-in password on that computer to begin with, since it's a bloody Desktop.

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to do this without prompting the user? Is there anything I can do to change this? I tried making a new User Account, but that forces her to start over with basically a blank OS.



Submitted December 01, 2017 at 02:18AM by moal09 http://ift.tt/2ArbLtv

No comments:

Post a Comment