Thursday 30 November 2017

PS4 Bluetooth malfunction

Hello. I'm currently trying to diagnose the problem and need some advice. Bluetooth seems to break at times when I play. Then all inputs that were currently being sent by the controller just accumulate for a second and then... there's chaos, because it's like someone just grabbed your controller and pushed several buttons at random. I've bought these console 2 years ago in a fairly good state even though it was used. The issue didn't appear at first, but now it's more annoying then ever. I've only used the controller I got with the console and it did sustain some damage due to falling, also since I bought it the joysticks seem "lazy" and the touch screen loudly clicks whenever I press it. The console itself doesn't appear to have any serious issues. Could the issue appear within the PS4 itself or within the controller? I personally believe that it's the controller, but I don't know how prone to ageing the Bluetooth receiver in PS4 is. If it's the console, will normal shops that repair electronics be able to fix it?



Submitted December 01, 2017 at 04:48AM by TheXardasu http://ift.tt/2BAkUxx

No comments:

Post a Comment