Thursday 30 November 2017

Old Computer CPU fan not working.

Operating System

Other

Computer Specs (PSU, GPU, CPU, RAM, Motherboard)

2 Gigabytes of Ram, Some old Motherboard, some old GPU, CPU is Intel vpro, a floppy disk drive

Speccy Link

N/A

Description of problem

The dang CPU fan ain't doing nothing. I got a Task from my Trainer to take all the parts out and put them all in again. Everything is working but the dang fan. Any idea of what to do?

When this issue began

After I put everything in

Recurring issue

Yes

Date of purchase

N/A

Under Warranty

No

Cause/Steps to recreate the issue

Turning the power on

What I've tried so far to resolve the issue

Everything that I couid think of.



Submitted November 30, 2017 at 04:03PM by Rizpagius http://ift.tt/2ByIACr

No comments:

Post a Comment