Thursday 30 November 2017

PC can see Server, but Server doesn't see PC.

I'm trying to connect my PC to the networks server and I'm having minimal success.

The PC recognizes the Server in the Network Tab and when I go into the tab I can access a set of public folders on the server that has been preset.

However, with the files I've tried to share over the network I get a pop-up message that states I don't have permission.

I've set the shared settings to all of the same users that have access to the Public folder and set the security to allow everyone on public and private networks with no passwords.

Both computers firewalls are down and I can ping them from each other. What the hell is my problem?

Thanks in advanced, this is for work and I've been trying to get this working since yesterday.



Submitted November 30, 2017 at 08:31PM by t3inoob http://ift.tt/2AkCHbP

No comments:

Post a Comment