Thursday 30 November 2017

My internet isnt working on my laptop. Im able to use the internet on other devices and get 4 successful pings from cmd. No viruses either.

I was just watching some videos on youtube and then the internet stopped loading. At first i thought it was a router issue so i doubled checked it on my phone (with data turned off) and it worked. To my confusion i tested it with my tablet (that has no data at all) and it still worked. Then i thought it was a virus so i ran a scan and nothing came up. Then i used the windows troubleshoot and they said there was no issue connecting to the internet. To double check this i used cmd to ping a few sites and all were successful. The laptop thinks the internet is working in everyway but isn't loading any webpage. Ive been using this laptop for 8 years and never had this issue. I use avg as an antivirus and malawarebytes as a remover and never had this issue. What do you think i should do?

Im using an old firefox but the internet doesnt work on my other browsers either



Submitted November 30, 2017 at 02:10PM by anotherone3 http://ift.tt/2inuWNQ

No comments:

Post a Comment