Thursday 30 November 2017

No matter what I try my router refuses to port forward

Operating System

Windows 10

Model of modem, router, or other devices

FIOS G1100

IP Configuration

N/A

When the issue began

September

Recurring issue

Yes

Date of purchase

N/A

Description of problem

I've tried everything I can think of to port forward my FIOS G1100 router, and nothing is working.

Cause/Steps to recreate the issue

Open myfiosgateway.com, login, go through all normal port forwarding steps (set up port forwarding rule, then assign the rule to an IP).

What I've tried so far to resolve the issue

Everything that should work on a normal router. Haven't tried any fixes for a modem or modem/router combo. I suspect there's a firewall somewhere that I'm missing



Submitted December 01, 2017 at 01:08AM by hatcherfan50 http://ift.tt/2zF9gjB

No comments:

Post a Comment