Wednesday 29 November 2017

High School is making all the students install a security certificate to access the wifi. Privacy violation?

So like it says in the title, my high school is making every student install a security certificate in order to access the wifi. From how they explained it, it seems like they will track and log everything you do when it is installed. My question is, will this certificate track everything I do even when I am not connected to the schools wifi? Like if I am sitting at home and messing around, will they still be able to see my traffic? If this is true, is there any way to get around this or protect my internet traffic? I have a windows laptop if that matters. Thanks



Submitted November 30, 2017 at 09:29AM by Alpha-Clover http://ift.tt/2kbqpi6

No comments:

Post a Comment