Thursday 30 November 2017

Malware that is somehow invisible?

Operating System

Windows 10

Computer Specs (PSU, GPU, CPU, RAM, Motherboard)

Ram: 8GBi5-6400 CPU

Speccy Link

N/A

Description of problem

Okay, so I admit that I was installing some things when I realized something was up halfway during the boot up for an exe when my chrome page suddenly closed. I immediately closed the exe and rebooted chrome and found that I had been logged out of my google accounts and the new tab page had changed.http://ift.tt/2nghwoM

I couldn't fix this so I reinstalled chrome and found that it turned up again but this time with another extension "My1tab". I am able to disable this new one but I can't find what is causing this issue.I can't find any questionable installations in my control panel and I have destroyed all traces of Google Chrome from my hard drive.Also I have found that my computer now has a back-up to windows 7... My computer was built and installed with 10 (Possible clue?).

When this issue began

29/11/2017 11pm

Recurring issue

Yes

Date of purchase

N/A

Under Warranty

No

Cause/Steps to recreate the issue

Be an idiot and download things that are obviously fake or dangerous.

What I've tried so far to resolve the issue

reinstalled chromeDeleted all traces of chrome from my system



Submitted November 30, 2017 at 10:58PM by Eto_32_Uchiha http://ift.tt/2zFD8MI

No comments:

Post a Comment