Thursday 30 November 2017

bluetooth audio pops in and out

I have an Inspiron 7567 with Windows 10 and ever since I got it i have been getting bluetooth problems, specifically with the audio, like through headphones or bluetooth receiver to speakers.

basically whenever I play any type of audio, youtube, itunes, etc. it plays normally but then and now the audio stops and continues playing. not necessarily pausing the audio, just the speakers/headphones themselves stopped then came back on. also it usually distorts or pops the audio after it stops then continues to play normally.

also whenever i switch back to the laptops speakers, the problem never happens, so i figured the problem is with bluetooth devices.

the only other thing I have constantly connected is my wireless mouse.

its really a mystery whether or not its gonna happen after every session using my laptop.



Submitted December 01, 2017 at 05:05AM by matthiasetc http://ift.tt/2kaLyJd

No comments:

Post a Comment