Wednesday 29 November 2017

Whenever my brother gets mad at me, he blocks my IP from accessing the router and goes to sleep. Any way to get around this?

I'm on Ethernet, if that changes anything. I don't have access to the router admin page, and, ideally, I'd like to not have to reset the router. I don't really have the technical knowledge to know what I'm doing, and it will only frustrate my dad.

Is there a way to change my IP to pass his blocking? Is there any way to route my bandwidth through his IP (he leaves his computer on and next to mine).

Although I know I should probably handcuff him to a chair or something, but I'd like to avoid continued escalations, because it makes my dad sad that his children can't get along.



Submitted November 29, 2017 at 11:04PM by DeathByAttrition http://ift.tt/2jw9fI1

No comments:

Post a Comment