Gemini helps me give a voice to students who cannot write.
Special education teachers use Google Gemini to generate visual guides and voice prompts, empowering non-writing students. Read the full story. by Eni Wulandari via News from Google
I'm on Ethernet, if that changes anything. I don't have access to the router admin page, and, ideally, I'd like to not have to reset the router. I don't really have the technical knowledge to know what I'm doing, and it will only frustrate my dad.
Is there a way to change my IP to pass his blocking? Is there any way to route my bandwidth through his IP (he leaves his computer on and next to mine).
Although I know I should probably handcuff him to a chair or something, but I'd like to avoid continued escalations, because it makes my dad sad that his children can't get along.
Comments
Post a Comment