Wednesday 29 November 2017

Can't get my computer to boot

All the screens I've been able to access http://ift.tt/2im9uZS I've been seeing an occasional blue screen of iqrl not less or equal to for a while, and I'm still not sure if that's what is causing this problem, but if I see any screen that gives me options, and I have to select one and hit enter, it just goes back and forth between the two options and I can't give any other inputs which is the second picture. If I try startup repair, it hangs on loading files, even if I boot from my windows 7 disk, tried safe mode, I get a single key press, then it stops registering my keyboard inputs, the keyboard light is still on though. Sorry about crappy grammar and spelling franticly typing this up on a phone. If you have any Idea what the problem is, even if it's not a solution it will help a lot.

Update, plugged in one of my older drives, booted perfectly, still won't boot from install disk

Update 2: unplugged my new mouse, finally got into startup repair, dunno if computer gods are showing mercy, or I actually found the problem, need to let this run for a bit, will update when I run into another roadblock or if I solve the problem.



Submitted November 29, 2017 at 08:52PM by doubleaxle http://ift.tt/2AiSZEB

No comments:

Post a Comment